Window Cleaning in Malibu, CA
5 Must-Knows Before Hiring:
- Big Dume State Beach - accessed from Cliffside Drive. this beach is operated by the state.
- Dan Blocker Beach - between Puerco Cyn. and Corral Cyn. right along PCH.
- El Matador - this is one of the Robert H. Meyer State Beaches.
- El Pescador Beach - this is one of the Robert H. Meyer State Beaches.
- La Piedra Beach - one of the Robert H. Meyer State Beaches.
- Malibu Lagoon State Beach - just West of the Pier, where the Malibu Creek meets the ocean. The Adamson House / Malibu Lagoon Museum is also located here.
- Malibu Surfrider Beach - located at the 23000 block of PCH; You gotta know this one. It's the location of the world-famous Malibu Pier.
- Nicholas Canyon Beach - this beach is located at 33850 PCH.
- Point Dume State Beach - accessed from Westward Beach Road. This beach is state owned. There is a fee to park here.
- Topanga State Beach - located along PCH at Topanga Canyon Blvd.
- Westward Beach - also known as "free Zuma".
- Zuma Beach - entrance is located just West of Heathercliff Dr. This beach has a parking fee.
1) Are you hiring an insured pro?
Nothing is worse than being held responsible for a window washing company having an accident on your property, but that can happen if an uninsured window washer hurts him or herself. Do not risk it! Hiring just anyone professing to window clean is not a risk you should take.
2) Do these guys have real ability to access your windows?
We do window cleaning and other specialty services for major projects (such as office buildings & hotels) as well as for minor projects (such as three-window condos). Unlike many local window cleaning companies (or specialty cleaning companies in general), we employ new and appropriate tools to clean any window or surface and we have as many team members as needed to complete the project.
3) Are fees hidden until you are looking at the invoice?
We are very honest with our customers. We offer no run-arounds. Many window cleaning companies will add fees after they've already started their window cleaning service. We lay it all out before the job even begins. Click here to see our residential window cleaning service details (call 800-208-6320 to get rates).
4) What makes a window cleaner professional?
Here at Acclaim, we understand that organization and honesty are qualities that all home or office owners and managers are hoping to see in their outsourced service workers. That is why we have implemented work practices that even we would want to see in any type of service company that we would personally hire. We show up on time, do what we say we will do, wear uniforms. We want long-term business relationships and we are motivated to do what it takes to ensure that you want us back. No fly-by-night window cleaning company here.
5) Is there a service guarantee?
If you are not satisfied while we are working at your home or business, you are not obligated to sign and pay anything for that work. Seriously. You can even print this guarantee out if you would like. This is binding.
Window Cleaning in Malibu
If you live in Malibu and want to be able to see the unadulterated beauty of the outdoors through your home or business windows, we are the company for you! We know how to deal with the effects of the ocean on your delicate glass. Salt and moisture moving upward from the ocean can really take its toll on your windows' glass and frames, so make sure that you have the right people maintaining them.
If you have sprinkler water (even just a sprinkler's wind-blow mist) landing on any of your windows then you should have your landscaper change the sprinkler head's direction and/or location. Calcium and mineral deposit stains, also know as hard water stains, can appear on any sprinkler-hit window and corrode it's valley-like glass surface and the penatrable surface of it's metal frame.
We love window cleaning in Malibu! The architecture is breathtaking and the landscape is nothing less than stunning. Our window cleaners love working in beautiful scenery, and this city has a lot of it!
Malibu has 21 miles of coastline. In case you are not familiar with all of the beaches around you, here is a list of some of them that we admire: